I have always been a fan of trying out new foundations, higher end brands especially. Although drugstore foundations are easier on the wallet, higher end foundations seem to suits my skin better in terms of quality, texture and finish. That aside, drugstore foundations are definitely climbing their way to the top and sometimes a few stars out there are on par with higher end foundations! Still higher end foundations are worth the investment plus their bottles always look a lot more gorgeous.
- Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation – USD$34
- YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation – USD$55
- Burberry Velvet Long Wear Fluid Foundation – USD$54
- Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup – USD$35
- Guerlain ‘Parure de Lumiere’ Light Diffusing Foundation SPF 25 – USD58
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup – USD$13.99 / SGD$29.90
These are some of the picks for my foundation wishlist. Most of them are recent launches, and boy, I am definitely looking forward to getting my hands on them! One foundation at a time…
What is on your foundation wishlist?
Thanks for reading ~