Here is an upcoming preview of the Mac Casual Color collection.
This collection is mainly for your face and cheeks. With the casual colour, a new product by MAC for your checks coming out, I can see that this would be quite a popular collection with Mac fans. Who doesn’t want to try a new product from Mac, aye? Of course, we need to wait for reviews from other bloggers before we decided to spend on this new product or not. Remember the Big Bouncy eyeshadows from Mac Flighty collection?
The lip and cheek pot…is it a knock-off of Bobbi Brown’s rouge pots? With only a $4 difference, we shall see how Mac fares compared to Bobbi Brown.
Here are the product list:
Casual Colour $20(USD)/ $24(CAD) – Lip & Cheek Pot in Cream finishes
- Lazy Sunday – Baby pink
- Weekend Getaway – Cool rose
- Keep It Casual – Warm wine
- Evening Stroll – Violet cream
- Relaxation – Warm pink
- Have A Lovely Day! – Neutral nude
- Keep It Loose – Warm peach
- Out for Fun – Cool coral
- Medium – Soft creamy beige (repromote)
- Bright Forecast – Mid-tone peachy coral
- Light Boost – Soft yellow cream
- Style Tip – Soft pink nude (Cream) (repromote)
- Please Me – Mid-tone warm pink (Cream) (repromote)
- Fiestaware – Mid-tone orange coral (Cream)
- Delicate – Pale sheer ballet pink (Cream)
Expected release date: 7thJune 2012
For swatches, please refer to: Yuki’s Lazy Channel (HERE)
Are you planning to get the lip and cheek pot from this collection?
Thanks for reading ~