For the past few MAC collections, I have not been paying much attention to them simply because they did not managed to capture my heart. A year back of so, I remember being excited for almost every new collection and was dying to get a least one item from each collection. Now, no more.
Hence, I just researched on the future Mac collections after this Glitter Ice holiday collection and I came across some collections that might have a chance to spark an interest inside me.
*Please note, these pictures do not belong to me. I have attached the sources at the end of each series of pictures.
First, it is the MAC and Gareth Pugh collection that is going to be released soon this November/December, depending on where you live.
Those lashes are so funky! And I quite like the packaging for this collection, very cool.
I am most interested in the nail lacquers, espcially Ascension and Hyper.
- Inert – Creamy mid-tone grey nude
- Ascension – Grey with blue-violet reflective pearl
- Hyper – Deep blue with violet-blue pearl
Next we have Metal-X eyeshadows, another generation of eyeshadows released by Mac.
- Virgin Silver, white with silver pearl
- Fusion Gold, light pinky beige with gold pearl
- Palladium, metallic ash
- Rusty, dirty peach gold
- Red Hot Copper, warm copper
- Venetian Tarnish, golden tarnished bronze
- Vintage Coin, metallic olive green
- Gold Carbon, metallic taupe
- Cyber, metallic silver with silver pearl
Swatch of Red Hot Copper
Swatch of Gold Carbon
Swatch of Virgin Silver
The pigmentation looks good, but I think I am going to skip this collection for the fact that I have a lot of similar colours.
Did any of the items from these collection excite you?
Thanks for reading ~