Guerlain is coming up with a new Brightening range called Blanc de Perle. Unlike whitening, brightening brings radiance to your skin and not making your skin looks whiter. This allows your skin to look younger, fresher and more glowing.
In this Blanc de Perle range of skincare and makeup, Guerlain combines innovative technology with the extraordinary whitening power of pure pearl extracts to form a P.E.A.R.L. complex. This formula will be able to compensate the lack of ZO-I protein. Without this protein, skin disorganises the skin cells and disturbs the natural elimination of melanin grains during cell renewal. Melanin is trapped and stored with the skin, causing visible dark spots on the skin’s surface. With blanc de Perele skincare and makeup-line, Guerlain offers the skin an exceptional beauty routine that ranges from skincare ritual to the final touch of makeup.
When is this collection launching?
It would be launching at Tangs Orchard on Friday and on Saturday, 17th and 18th of February in the evening.
Register HERE (http://campaigns.herworld.com/guerlain/registration-form.php) to get a radiance make-over by Guerlain!
- Blanc de Perle Cleansing Foam and Lotion
- P.E.A.R.L. Drop Whitening Essence
- P.E.A.R.L. Fusion Whitening
- Activating Roll-On Mask
- Double Action Spot Eraser
- UV Sheild – Intense brightening – SPF50 PA+++
- Lightening UV Base – Brightening Pearl Perfection SPF30 PA+++
- Refining UV Base - Brightening Pearl Perfection SPF30 PA+++
- Meteorites Perles Primer
- Shine Control mist
- Blanc de Perle Fluid compact
- Blanc de Perle Fluid foundation
- Meteorites Perles
I would be trying out the Blanc de Perle for this week and would be doing a review soon. Stay tuned!
Thanks for reading ~