Giorgio Armani Beauty is happy to introduce a new range of Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quads that will be available exclusive at DFS Galleria Scottswalk in December, just in time for the festive shopping season. They will retail for SGD 80 each.
Inspired by the rich colors of the rocks, earth, sea and natural vegetation of the Italian coast, the Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad harmonies range from the classic Armani matte shades of grey, black and navy to rich, to iridescent hues of lilac and gold.
The 8 Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quads are inspired by the following harmonies:
- Ocean – the intense and changing colors of the sea (deep grey, black, white and blue marine)
- Foral – soft blossoming colors (pink orchid, black rose, magnolia, day lily)
- Earth – inspired by the rich color of vegetation (moss, deep wood, golden grasses, autumn leaf)
- Stone – a subtle palette of tone-on-tone stone colors (limestone, graphite, granite, marble)
- Desert – intense colors inspired by warm desert heat (desert rose, earth brown, burnt beige, pale sand)
- Mineral – a harmony of mineral colors (amethyst, grey obsidian, rose quartz, beige opal)
They are also the first Armani eyeshadow palettes to be enriched with light Micro-fil™ silk powders that melt perfectly into the skin to layer transparent and iridescent effects.
DFS Galleria Scottswalk in December, retailing for SGD 80 each.
Thanks for reading ~