The Face Shop recently approached me regarding their new collection – Arsainte Eco-Therapy Crystal Water.
- New Arsainte Eco Therapy series with 100% organic Iceberg Water from Newfoundland, Cananda
- 7 Free System (Paraben, Bnezophenol, Animal Material, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine, Sulphate), works gently on the most sensitive skin
- For customers who has sensitive or irriated skin
- For customers who want skin products that have a light thexture with cooling sensation
- For customers who wants relaxing effects on their tired and rough skin
The main ingredient – organic iceberg water is the water from part of a glacier that was formed 15,000 years ago in the Arctic. To get genuine iceberg water, it requires a special melting process using only the ice crystal in the center of the glacier, and not the entire body.
- Contains 10 time more oxygen than normal water
- Pure hexagonal water – it has smaller molecules compared to normal water, which enables maximum penetration into skin
- Purifies skin and gives smooth application in makeup
- Prevents and cures acne, dark spots etc.
- Makes skin smooth and promotes blood circulation retaining youthful looking skin
- Promotes metabolism, makes skin healthy
Crystal Water Cooling Mist
A cooling mist that recharges your skin with instant hydration and soothing sensation. It delivers an intense moisture surge and improves hydration. Cools heated skin with crystal water forumla. It also calms skin irritation.
Iceberg water, Xylitol (cools skin and calms irritation) and Panthenol (Vit B5 - calming and anti-inflammatory, it strengthens skin and aids in wound healing)
Just a few spritz and you can feel the cooling sensation on the skin. When I looked at the full ingredient list, I realized that there is alcohol in it. Now, that explains the cooling sensation. It feels the same as spritzing perfume on your wrist. Whether it calms skin irritation, I cannot tell much difference. However, in a hot and humid weather like Singapore, this spray will come in handy for you to freshen up your face. I’d say this works best when you need to cool down, but don’t expect too much skin benefits from this spray bottle.
Crystal Water Super Gel
It’s oil free forumla is excellent for hydrating oily combination skin without any oiliness. It provides soothing and relaxing effects to the skin, making it beneficial for sensitive, sunburned and sun-exposed skins. This cooling sensation also tightens pores.
Phyto Hyaluronic Acid (made from fermentation process of wheat extract, it is the natural moisturizing factor of our body that hydrates skin and protects collagen and elastin), Xylitol (cools skin and calms irritation), Phanthenol (Vit B5 - calming and anti-inflammatory, it strengthens skin and aids in wound healing)
This is an excellent moisturizer for oily and combination skin. It sinks into the skin fast without leaving any oily residue. This is one of those moisturizer where you can store it in the refrigerator and take it out to use. Slathering on a thick layer of this cold moisturizer as a face mask equals maximum pleasure! As the texture is gel like and not too thick, you can use this as a face mask and just rinse it away if the whole layer is not yet absorbed into the skin. If you have oily and combination skin, this is a great day moisturizer.
Crystal Water Ultra Cream
It has a 24 hour long lasting moisturizing effect. Softening effect for dry, flaky skin, it is formulated with Phytocollagent hat improves skin texture and prevents aging.
Phyto Collagen (Extracted from fermentation of beans, it has nanoparticles that easily penetrates deep into the skin. High moisture binding ability and firming effect), Golden Palm Oil (Rich in unsaturated fatty acid Omega3,6,9 and Vitamin E for moisturizing and anti-oxidant effects. Strengten the Stratum Corneum to prevent skin irritation).
Even though it is stated as a cream, this moisturizer still feels a little like gel in texture. Because of this, I believe it would be great as a night moisturizer even for oily to combination skin. Dry and flaky skin like mine, can use this as a day moisturizer. I wouldn’t say that there is a firming effect from the ingredient Phyto Collagen, but my flaky skin does feel more plumped after applying this moisturizer. As my skin is always thirsty (my skin is extremely dry!), this cream is still not rich enough for me. Still, it should be sufficient for normal to dry skin.
10 lucky readers will receive one brand new Arsainte Eco-Therapy Crystal Water Trail Set, courtesy of The Face Shop!
Another giveaway? Yes!!
To enter the giveaway! All you have to do is:
1) Like my Facebook Page (Icefrost Beauty Diary) HERE.
2) Like The Face Shop @ SG Facebook Page HERE.
3) State the name of your FB account that you have used to like our FB pages.
4) Answer this question: “THEFACESHOP does not allow animal testing. Is this True or False?”.
That’s all! Collection of the gifts would be at The Face Shop Wisma Atria outlet, so you have to live in Singapore to join the giveaway! Giveaway will end on 28th August 2012 11.59pm!
Thanks for reading and good luck! ~