I’m sorry its June already but this post was meant to be in May! Well, I was still having examinations then and was overseas at the end of the month. Speaking of overseas, I have yet to post up about my Hong Kong trip and haul! My schedule now is pretty much hectic especially when I am moving my house this week! And not forgetting I have started work during my school holidays 2 weeks ago! Time is so precious. Right let’s get on with this post!
- Lush Angles On Bare Skin cleanser – REVIEW HERE
- Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Essence – REVIEW HERE
- B.liv Quench Me moisturizer – REVIEW HERE
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – REVIEW HERE
- EOS lip balm – REVIEW HERE
- Nivea lip balm – Review:
This is one of my favourite drugstore lip balm and I believe it was the first lipbalm I have ever tried years ago. This would be my default lip balm and if not for the cute shape of the EOS lip balm, I would be using Nivea every day.
Alrighty, this is a short post, but I hope that the links to my reviews would be useful for some!
Thanks for reading ~