Despite having Summer all year round in Singapore, I do get into the mood of Autumn with all the Autumn collections springing up in apparel stores. So why not do a fall cum summer look?
Fall reminds me of a maple leave, from the Canada flag, that has the gradient of green, yellow, burn orange and brown. So that is what inspired me for this look.
- Sugarbill Burning Heart palette (orange and yellow)
- Mac Warm chill eyeshadow (minty green)
- Wet n Wild black eyeshadow (from color icon palette)
- MUA matte soft brown eyeshadow
- Mac Cranberry eyeshadow
- Nyx glide on pencil in Forest gren
- Urban Decay 24/7 black pencil eyeliner in Zero
- Proofit Liquid eyeliner in black
I was trying out my new eyelashes from Taiwan that were supposedly similar to the Ardell wispies. They are very soft and natural too!
I’m still getting the hang of applying lashes on myself. But, that’s a start.
Now i understand why so many love applying false eyelashes. It just completes the whole look.
Thanks for reading ~