Good news! FANCL is giving away 300 bottles of travel-size FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil and all we have to do is just by finishing a quick survey! In this short survey, FANCL would like to know more about what skincare you and I are using. I am definitely doing this survey to try out their famous cleansing oil!
The link to the survey is HERE. Even if you are not redeeming the sample, you can help me do this quick survey! There are only 4-5 questions.
Lets get to know more about FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil a little bit!
- Removes tough, long-lasting makeup including waterproof mascaraRemoves keratin plugs over time for a clearer, smoother complexion.
- Removes keratin plugs
- Leaves no oily residue
How it works
- Meadow Foam Oil dissolves dirt in pores and removes keratin plugs which clog up skin
- Green Tea Catechin Oil helps remove free radicals on skin surface
- Anti-inflammatory Rosehip Oil facilitates smooth application with minimal friction
Directions for use
- Pump 2 times (or about 50-cent coin size) on dry palms
- Smooth oil over face and gently message into makeup and grime
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- All skin types
Some points to note:
- Redeem a free FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil 20ml, limited to one per respondent.
- Survey is open only to readers residing in Singapore as redemption of the gift will be from the Takashimaya S.C. store.
- Once the survey closes, successful respondents will receive an email with a unique code that is linked in to their Name, IC, and phone number. All respondents will have to show or state this code upon collection.
- Survey will close once it reaches 300 respondents or 23rd March (Friday), whichever comes first. Ask your friend to do the survey too!
I am going to do the survey now! Are you?