This Iderm Placenta Serum sample was part of February Trove from Vanity Trove (click HERE for the reveal of Feb trove). Being fascinated with the key ingredient of the serum – Placenta, I decided to give this serum a try and voice out my thoughts on it. Since skincare items require a days or even works to see results, this review shall be my first impression review / thoughts.
Sheep Placental Extract is a rich source of bioactive nutrients including essential amino acids, placental protein, Hyaluronic acid (HA), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), nucleic acids, Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF’s), Senescent Cell Activating Factors (SCAF’s) and antioxidants.
Cyclomethicones, Sheep Placental Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
- Stimulates skin cell renewal thereby reinvigorating old cells and generating new healthy cells. The result is an increasingly youthful appearance.
- Provides intense hydration to skin, returning firmness and suppleness while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces pigmentation and diminishes appearance of age spots, blemishes and discolouration.
- Promotes a smooth, translucent skin complexion.
- Increases skin elasticity thereby reducing saggy appearances.
- Encourages rapid healing and reduces scars.
- Returns vigour to dry, aged skin with young and radiant looking skin.
- Help balance skin’s natural sebum production and reduce open pores.
This placenta serum comes in a tinted glass bottle and a dropper for easy dispensal of the product.
My initial idea of placenta serums are thick and milky serums but this turned out to be clear and watery as well. With the volatile texture, this serum is easily absorbed into my skin.
As explained before, my skin is prone to dryness especially without the lack of proper and sufficient moisturizing of the skin. These few days, the area under my eyes are dry and flaky, so I used this serum for a few nights just to see its effects. How I used it is to apply this over my clean washed face and layer it with my regular moisturizer and that’s it. After incorporating this night routine for five days, my skin no longer has the dry patch that I had on Tuesday. So thumps up for the hydration from this serum. One downside is that this serum leave a “greasy”-like feeling on the skin so I can only use this at night. If you have oily skin, its best to use this at night only as well.
Available at: www.skinstreet.com.sg
Price: $128 for 25ml
Thanks for reading ~